CMIS-Government of Rajasthan
Chief Minister information system for Government of Rajasthan
The Chief Minister’s Information System (CMIS), developed by Agile Labs Pvt Ltd on the patented platform Axpert, is an integrated web based portal to effectively manage & monitor overall progress of all major projects / announcements / directions within the State of Rajasthan. The portal provides single-sign-on access to all the application modules to all concerned users of the system. It enables the recording of key issues and concerns and thus assists the top functionaries within the government to take necessary action at the earliest.
Key Features of CMIS
Web enabled application accessible for users “anytime, anywhere”.
- Easy to use interface for data entry, update and monitoring of development activities.
- Designed to facilitate quick exchange of information among departments, district administration and CM’s office.
- Support for Hindi or any other language.
- Dashboard that provides information at a glance.
- SMS & Email integration for automatic notifications.
The Chief Minister’s Information system encompasses a multitude of activities related to day to day administration. Some of the major modules are listed below:
- LMS (Letter monitoring system)
- DIS (District information system)
- CM Announcements
- Budget Announcements
- Review meetings & CM meetings
- Suraj Sankalp Manifesto
- Action plan 60 days
- Meetings/Birthday Reminders
- Important monthly achievement
- Information on Govt. Nomination in Other Institutions
- Digital Library
- Interface with GIS
- Advance project monitoring system
- CM Dashboard
- Mobile Interface for CMIS including customized Mobile Apps development (Android / iOS / Windows platform)
- Integration with Single Sign on Portal)